Use Colors on Your Braces to Reveal Your Personality and Style
You’ll be wearing braces for a little while, so why not have some fun with them? Braces colors come in a wide variety in order to personalize your smile. So how do braces get their color and which color should you ideally choose?
Braces with Colors
Braces consist of several parts including the braces (brackets), the wires that run through the brackets and the colors that surround each individual bracket to hold the wire into place. Some braces have a gate that hold the wire in place and they don’t require the colors but they can be placed as decoration.
Since the elastics change every 4-8 weeks, you can choose your colors every time you visit Drs Gorton and Schmohl.
What Braces Colors Should You Choose?
- Darker colors make teeth look whiter.
- Certain colors complement or match the color of your eyes.
- Choose colors that work to complement the color of your clothes you typically wear.
- Wear the colors of your favorite sports team or school colors.
- Get festive by wearing colors that coordinate with upcoming holidays
- At Halloween, choose glow-in-the-dark bands for a festive, spooky vibe.
Wearing a variety of colors on your braces can make the overall experience of wearing braces more fun. Contact your experienced Marin County orthodontists Drs. Gorton and Schmohl today to make the most of your smile.