We are looking to hire a “Registered Dental Assistant” to become part of our wonderful team here at Marin Ortho. We have a modern office with all the new technology to give the best patient and staff experience. Our office is dedicated to giving patients and staff alike a safe and friendly environment to be successful. We are always encouraging our team to further their education and continue to learn. Team members have the option to go to conferences, courses and other educational opportunities throughout the year. Daily work is fast paced as we see about 30 patients a day with 5 operating chairs. There is 1 doctor in the office everyday, 2 main doctors switch off days and a third who fills on the days needed.
We are looking for an upbeat and energetic person who enjoys learning and working with cutting edge technology. You’ll ensure excellent customer service and help with some administrative and basic dental tasks including taking x-rays, using a digital scanner. You will also work chairside with and without our doctors such as changing arch wires, prepping for bonding of brackets and Invisalign attachments. Your role will be important to keeping our practice running smoothly & maintaining our valued patients in the highest level of dental health.
- Assisting in clinic
- Set up instruments, equipment and materials as need
- Trimming retainers
- Undertake lab tasks as instructed
- Keep the operatories clean and well-stocked
- Taking digital x-rays and 3D scanning (We will train)
- Proven experience as dental assistant
- Knowledge of dental instruments and sterilization methods
- Understanding of health & safety regulations
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Attention to detail
- Well-organized and reliable
- High school diploma; graduating from dental assistant school
- Additional certification or training is an asset (e.g. X-Ray license)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
All patients and staff must wear masks during operating hours. Exposed patients and staff stay home and are tested.
Email resumes to [email protected] with RDA application as the subject. We look forward to hearing from you!